jacksonville lifestyle photographer ll my 365


This year one of my goals is to take 1 picture for each day of the year, so at the end of the year I will have a photo book of 365 pictures. I have seen a TON of other photographers do this and I want to do mine a bit different so I will be making a photo book with a page for each week, that is about 52 pages. I am great at taking pictures but HORRIBLE at keeping up with them and printing them. SO... my other goal is to collect all the pics I have taken over the years of my Kensey and create a photo book of each year ( I have 7 years to catch up on! ). I will be posting my pages for each week on this blog and I hope it will inspire you to get your camera out and start snapping your own 365... you can start anytime! You can follow my 365 here!

0 comments:

with love

blog love by Blogger Widgets