identity crisis/?


Seems like every few months I may change my logo design and the way I edit my photos. Truth is, I have been trying to find my "style" for so long now that this had become a regular thing for me and my business.
Being a graphics designer as well, I have designed loads of custom logos for fellow photographers and almost every time I think "ooohhhh i should have designed my logo like that! " So I change up my logo and throw all of yall off ;) fun isn't it?!
Well once again I am feeling that way! This time though, I have found my true "style" in photography. I recently did a lifestyle session and fell in LOVE. The whole experience was so much fun and the images... well... they were just LOVELY! My goal for this year is to RELAX, take fun photos that represent you and your family. Photos that tell a story... YOUR story. This is your life, why shouldn't you express how you feel in your photos? No more "look here!" and "SMILE!". I am determined to change the way Jacksonville, Sherwood, Cabot and N.Little Rock go about taking family photos!
So here I am... Birdy, your lifestory photographer. Let's set a date and get this ball rolling! Look for a new logo ( why of course! ) and prices/packages coming soon!

0 comments:

with love

blog love by Blogger Widgets