jacksonville modern couples photographer ll my little brother


"Time is too slow for those who wait, too swift for those who fear, too long for those who grieve, too short for those who rejoice, but for those who love, time is eternity."
                                                                                                                                 ~Henry Van Dyke




This Thanksgiving my "little" brother and his girlfriend came to visit. I was so happy to see how in love the two of them are. You could just see how much they love each other in the way they talk to one another, look at one another and in just being  together. I was so happy I had a chance to take some pictures of them and I am secretly hoping ( *wink* ) that maybe these will be their engagement pictures....??? Kensey needs some cousins!












0 comments:

with love

blog love by Blogger Widgets