central arkansas modern photographer ll ouch!


16 But I will sing of your strength,  in the morning I will sing of your love;

for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble.

 17 You are my strength, I sing praise to you;   you, God, are my fortress, 

my God on whom I can rely.

                                                     Psalm 59:16-17 



I am typing this post to inform all my Birdy watchers that I will not be able to offer my photography services at this point. I have injured my knee and will most likely have to have surgery. I hear that it could be up to 2 months before I can get back to doing what I love :(. Unfortunately, it is the most wonderful time of year for picture taking and I know a lot of you were planning on having photos done for Christmas cards.
I truly apologize but this is something beyond my control. I am hoping to be back in business by the New Year and hopefully will see your smiling faces again! I have a lot of cool ideas for Winter sessions and I am sure I will come up with more while I wait. I will keep you updated on my status! Thank you for understanding :).
*UPDATE* The MRI showed no severe damage so I will not need surgery! PRAISE GOD! I will have to go to physical therapy for a bit and hopefully will be back on my feet in a few short weeks if not sooner :). I just want to thank everyone for their prayers and I hope to schedule a session with you soon!

*If you have had a recent photo session done and are interested in Holiday gifts ie. ornaments, cards, coffee mugs etc... I do offer those items with your images on them, please contact me with what you have in mind and I will send you a price list :).

0 comments:

with love

blog love by Blogger Widgets