jacksonville modern family photographer ll changing seasons


And even when the trees have just surrendered 

To the harvest time 
Forfeiting their leaves in late September 
And sending us inside 
Still I notice You when change begins 
And I am braced for colder winds 
I will offer thanks for what has been and was to come 
You are autumn 

"Every Season" by  Nichole Nordeman


Here are a few pictures from my Fall mini sessions this weekend. I enjoyed meeting all the new faces and I cannot wait until you all are behind my camera again!


________________________________________________________________________

The Place Family - This couple was full of giggles! I wish I knew the secret they were sharing through our session lol! You can just see the love between the two of them. I was so stoked to see their boots too so naturally I had to get a shot!




__________________________________________________________________________

The Scott Family - What a beautiful family yall are! I had so much fun with your boys and they were so well behaved! 




________________________________________________________________

The Cook Family - what a fun couple these two were! I cannot wait to photograph yall again! I have to say this black and white is my favorite of the evening!




_________________________________________________________________________

The  Newman Family - I always have a blast photographing this family, I have had the privilage of taking their pictures a number of times and look forward to it every time :). I am so glad that we got a few in of just the two of you this time!





___________________________________________________________________________

But the fun did not stop there.....




until next time.....

0 comments:

with love

blog love by Blogger Widgets